Vacancy at Impulso Gov: Coordinator of the People team (HR Head)
THE Impulse Gov is recruiting a person to lead the People team. The professional who will compose this front at Impulso will be responsible for structuring and consolidating processes, since she will be the first person fully dedicated to the area in the organization. Impulso currently has around 30 employees and is in a growth phase. The People area is constantly changing and growing along with the organization.
To the) People team coordinator will be responsible for: improving and managing processes related to people at Impulso Gov (selection, onboarding, promotion and development). She will report directly to the organization's directors and will manage a team initially composed of an analyst and an intern, with growth potential.
Applications run until the day april 14 of 2022.
➡️ We encourage applications from women, black and indigenous people, people with disabilities and LGBTQIA+ for this position.
- Experience as an analyst or coordinator in HR and/or people management areas;
- Genuinely committed to people development and willing to learn and improve in this area.
Other necessary skills and competences:
- Commitment and identification with the organization values;
- Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills;
- Enjoy working with process structuring;
- Domain/Experience with institutional processes such as competence assessment, rites and feedback tools, PDI and the like.
- Desirable experience in organizations that were recently structured (eg, growing startups), preferably in a remote work model;
- Domain of Google tools (Sheets, Docs, Slides, Drive, Forms)
What is it like to work at Impulse?
We form strong and diverse teams (our team is in different parts of Brazil!), we take care of each other, we work collaboratively, we question, we do, we create simple and scalable solutions and, most importantly: we impact citizens through government.
More vacancy details:
- Remuneration: compatible with the market, negotiable according to experience level; + Mental Health Fund* + Incentive for the Development of the English Language**
- hiring regime: PJ
- Dedication: 40 hours per week with flexible timetable
- Format: remote; no computer required.