Boost Search: Product Manager
About the Vacancy:
You will lead the design and development of Impulso Gov's first products, based on the challenges we see in the cities and states where we operate. Its performance and reporting will be directly with the co-founders and directors of the organization. After intense participation in the Covid-19 pandemic, our priority is to improve the quality and reach of SUS primary care throughout Brazil – this is the focus of the products we are developing now!
What we want of that person, in order of priority?
1) Experience with product developmentdigital s: lead the development and evolution of a digital data visualization product for public health managers across Brazil; prioritize and propose features and solutions; expertise with Agile methods and digital interface design.
2) entrepreneur profile. Acting with great proactivity and autonomy, comfortable with a highly dynamic professional environmentO.
3) Excellent communication skills and working with teams with a multidisciplinary profile/from different areas and fields of knowledge, such as technology, public management, data science and public health.
4) Analytical and structured reasoning. To define assumptions, hypotheses and objectives and use information to guide your work.
5) experience with data. (desirable)
6) Previous experience with the public sector or health (desirable).
regimen: PJ, remote (access to a computer and internet required)
Remuneration compatible with the market.
Enrollment runs until Monday (08/23)!
If you have any questions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Impulso encourages women, black people, people with disabilities, LGBT+ and minority groups to apply.