Impulse Search: Senior Communications Analyst
About the Vacancy:
We are looking for a Senior Analyst for our Institutional Communication team. The person who will be part of this area at Impulso will be responsible for:
- Produce content for the organization's website and networks based on studies and analyzes carried out by the Impulso team, in order to share content on relevant health topics;
- Conduct research that will guide the production of content, based on studies, news, articles and will help guide the debate on health in Brazil;
- Write articles that will go to the media and the website, in addition to producing newsletters and notes;
- Take care of the organization's relationship with the Press;
- Manage Impulso's social networks, the Organization's website and CoronaCidades;
- Follow up and evaluate actions on social networks, producing communication reports and proposing new strategies when necessary;
- Have experience in content production, translation of technical studies for releases, notes, articles and posts from networks and delight of communication campaigns;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Have a really cool portfolio of produced content;
- Have previous experience with communication content production;
- Intermediate English (we need to read some articles and research in English to produce content!)
It will be amazing if you:
- Have previous experience in the third sector and-or in the health area;
- Delight a lot of social networks;
- Have easy contact with journalists and already have a nice relationship with some media outlets;
What we expect from you:
- Excellent writing ability; analysis of texts and studies;
- Familiarity with writing releases and contacting journalists;
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics and social media management;
- Ability to propose graphic content – creativity, baby!
- Good ability to prepare presentations and briefings;
- Familiar with developing communication reports;
- Excellent interpersonal communication, ability to move well between different teams;
- Legal Contracting Regime;
- Immediate start;
- Remuneration compatible with the market (to be agreed).
Enrollments will take place until the 25th of August at 17hrs.
Impulso encourages women, black people, people with disabilities, LGBTQIA+ and minority groups to apply!
If in doubt, write to firstname.lastname@example.org